Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    supersleeper
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been using the EXD in my BMW for years now with my Nexus 7, and it is the greatest thing. Now I’m switching to iPad, and want to do bluetooth. I’ve got the iogear gkmb01 and JoyCon manager programed correctly as once everything is paired correctly, it works just fine. However, the iogear gkmb01 is not reliable. After I leave the car and return later, I cannot get the EXD to switch back to bluetooth input 2 as it will default back to standard USB keyboard. I attempted to program the EXD with JoyCon manager software to long-press a key combo of ALT+F2 to make it switch input as you would if you had a normal USB keyboard attached, but the iogear gkmb01 doesn’t seem to register this key combo from the EXD, but if I plug in my USB keyboard, it will.

I’m wondering if this is something that someone can test and see if there’s a way to get the key combo to work. Also I’m open to other solution if there’s another USB to Bluetooth option out there that can work on IOS device for integration with the car. Of course, if you made a JoyCon EXD device with integrated bluetooth, this would be even better.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.